V.O.I.C.E., Inc. provides a wide variety of services for businesses and individuals, including:
- Video Remote Interpreting: Video Remote Interpreting (VRI) is a Communication Auxiliary Aid that empowers individuals to communicate by using video conferencing equipment with a remote or in-room interpreter.
- Accommodation Assessment and Implementation: If you have a specific situation with an employee, customer or other individual related to a disability that you need help resolving, we can provide a situation assessment and implementation support.
- ADA Compliance Training: Many businesses are not aware that they do not meet the requirements outlined in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). VOICE Inc. can provide an ADA Compliance Assessment and then ADA Compliance Training that is specifically designed for your business needs.
- Disability Awareness Training: To help increase awareness of disability issues and advance related goals, we offer Disability Awareness Training to businesses and their employees.
- Job Developer or Employment Specialist: We provide a 2-day real-world training program that gives you the resources and practical ideas on how to be effective as a Job Developer or Employment Specialist.
- Find Qualified Employees: If you are seeking to hire an individual with a disability, we can provide the resources, potential employees to interview, a job coach for the training period, an interpreter (if needed) and a 90-day follow-up to insure the client's successful integration into the company.