uSked User Agreement
Reviewed November 6, 2021
User Agreement for https://voice.usked.com
VOICE provides a third-party online scheduling and service management portal (“Portal”) to users under a limited license. By accessing or using the Portal, you agree to use the Portal only for its intended purposes as permitted by the terms of this User Agreement and applicable laws, regulations, and generally accepted online practices or guidelines. Access or use of the Portal includes web access in an Internet browser at https://voice.usked.com, an app, and any other means. The Portal is provided without warranty that its use will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or free from errors.
You are responsible to do the following:
- Maintain the physical security of devices you use to access the Portal, implement available security features on such devices, and take steps to keep such devices free of malware and software that may compromise the security and integrity of the Portal.
- Take any necessary steps to ensure that disclosures of information you make to us about other persons are authorized.
- Maintain the confidentiality of any login information associated with your account. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account(s).
- Notify us immediately if you become aware of or suspect a breach in the security of your account or login information, that unauthorized access may have occurred, or if your access to information within the Portal does not match the level of access for which you are authorized.
- Take steps to ensure that information you upload or transmit is accurate, correct, and up to date, including but not limited to: identifying information, titles and roles within an organization you represent, and ability to authorize billable services.
- Notify us immediately in the event of a change to information you provided about yourself or others, a change to your affiliation to or employment status with an organization receiving our services, your authorization to access information stored within the Portal, and any other change which may affect our ability to maintain privacy, security, and compliance with the law and regulations.
You may not:
- Attempt to alter or compromise any Portal systems or functions, gain unauthorized access to Portal functions or information, or alter or destroy any information by any means or device
- Harvest, scrape, or otherwise collect information you are not authorized to access
- Transmit any information that is unlawful, invasive of privacy rights, or otherwise objectionable
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Portal or associated systems
- Misrepresent or impersonate any individuals, identities, or entities
- Commit any act or omission in violation of laws and regulations
Any claim you make against us in connection to use of this Portal will be limited to the amount you paid for services. Any action to enforce this User Agreement will be brought in the jurisdiction of the State of Michigan.
We may deem other activities and intents not described above as unacceptable use. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to suspend or terminate your access or use of all or parts of the Portal, with or without notice. VOICE reserves the right to modify this policy at any time by publishing the revised version on our website or notifying users via email.
This agreement goes into effect on the date you first access or use the Portal.